Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
If you’re considering a career as a commercial airline pilot, our tailored commercial flight training course can help you achieve your goal.
With our highly experienced Commercial Flying Instructors and our renowned professional yet friendly approach we aim to make your commercial pilot licence (CPL) course an enjoyable and successful experience.
The commercial pilots licence course comprises 25 hours of flying time over a period of 3 weeks, weather dependant.
The initial 15 hours is completed in a Piper PA28 aircraft with the final 10 hours being completed in a multi-engine aircraft.
- Have accumulated 200 hours flight time, of which 100 hours must be PIC, 10 hours instrument time, 5 hours night time, and 20 hours of cross country time.
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical certificate.
- Hold a valid multi-Engine aircraft rating.
- Have completed a 300 nm cross-country flight including 2 full stop landings at airfields other than your starting point.
- Candidates should have successfully passed the 14 ATPL examinations