EASA Multi Engine Instrument Rating (ME- IR) Course
The multi engine instrument rating course teaches student pilots to fly in more challenging weather conditions and in controlled airspaces such as air ways. Our IR courses are structured and delivered by some of the most experienced pilots in the industry to give you the full preparation required by todays airlines.
The course includes 45* hours of training:
- 25 hours on our state of the art FNPT2 Alsim flight simulator.
- 20 hours on a multi Engine aeroplane.
*45 hours for CPL holders
Pre- Entry Requirements
- Hold a valid EASA Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) or Private Pilot Licence (PPL).
- Have successfully passed all the EASA ATPL theoretical knowledge examination.
- Valid Night Rating.
- EASA class 1or 2 medical certificate.
- Have completed 6 hours of flight training in a multi Engine Piston aircraft.
- Have completed at least 50 hours of cross- county flight time as P1 and total of 70 hours logged as P1.
- 20 hours on the aircraft and 25 hours on flight simulator.
- Charts and plates.
- 5 weeks accommodations
*Flight test is not included